Monday, March 16, 2009

The Brea Dam...

This has been one crap year so far. Besides my Mom's stroke, and my kitty Edward's injury, I found out a few weeks ago that my comic shop is closing at the end of April. This sucks for many reasons, not the least of which that now I have to get a "real" job, with bosses and such. With all the stress of my recent life I just needed a day off.

So, last Tuesday, The Dreamlord and I went to the Brea Dam to do some hiking and whatnot. We walked for hours, all the while bullshitting and taking pics. I haven't done this sort of thing in ages, and had forgotten how much I like going "out". I'd forgotten, also, that there IS nature in Orange County if you just know where to look. I did lose my hat at the end, but it seemed a reasonable sacrifice for such an enjoyable day. Here is some random photographic evidence. Enjoy!





















Oh, and that is the stupidest tagging I've ever seen.

- C

1 comment:

thedreamlord said...

GenIUS!!! need to do that more often. Decompression is needed sometimes. Healthy for the soul.